Thursday, April 12, 2012

Poking needles in my body

Wanted to get my vaccination done for Thailand so I went down to the health clinic in school today. In the end, I had to do some Hep B screening first so I hv to go down another day. It's my 2nd time drawing blood and I still don't know wad my blood type is!
After that my arm felt a little woozy. I always hv this thought in my head that my blood will not stop squirting. Haha! In a way it was good I didn't take the jabs today, if not my arms would swell and I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my project which is due tmrw. Gotta go for Hep A, Tetanus and Typhoid jabs tmrw or Mon... ASAP to allow the swelling to subside CUZ I NEED TO STUDY FOR MY EXAM THE FOLLOWING MONDAY! :O What a rush! I may or may not need to get the Hep B vaccination... We'll see!
The school clinic ran out of some vaccines so I need to go to NUH instead. The lady I spoke to when I called NUH was v helpful, until she advised me to take another vaccine for rabies. Guess how much? $500!!! What a rip off! I'd rather let the dog or bat bite me.. Then I'll bite it back. Haha!

Ok back to work!

Ohhhh weather why u keep making me feel so sleepy???

No comments:

Post a Comment