Sunday, April 15, 2012

Clay in Ur Hands

After going in circles, I realised this is who I wanna be. Jesus help me be more selfless. Cuz though my heart hurts for others, though it means sacrificing my dreams, my time, my energy, I find no greater joy in U when I'm doing what U want me to. Thr's no greater joy n peace knowing u r listening, knowing ur heart beat, and feeling closer to U than ever before. I want to stand in those gaps!

It's been a long time since I spent this many hours w U. I'm glad I made the decision to stay home. I managed to rest not just physically, but also to rest in U... To not go thru the motions out of obligation. But to go back to the very reason I came back to church and why I'm serving U. To love U because U first loved me. Love...



Your name
Is a shelter for the hurting
Jesus Your name
Is a refuge for the weak
Only Your name
Can redeem the undeserving
Jesus Your name
Holds everything I need

I will live
To carry Your compassion
To love a world that's broken
To be Your hands and feet
I will give
With the life that I've been given
And go beyond religion
To see the world be changed
By the power of Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment